1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Only in Nashville can you ride a paddle board right through downtown, combining a nature high with skyline views. Head down the Cumberland River and catch views of Riverfront Park and other Nashville sights. Your guide gives brief instructions and includes all necessary equipment, making this tour suitable for newbies and experienced paddlers alike.
- Nashville paddle board tour on the Cumberland River
- See downtown Nashville sights from a new perspective
- Admire views of the skyline from the water
- Fit in a fun outdoor activity without leaving the city
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Paddle Board Guide
Paddle Board or Kayak Rental
Paddle, Leash, PFD and Safety Instruction
Complimentary Water and Sunscreen
Departure & Return
2 Victory Ave, Nashville, TN 37213, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Willies Nashville
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Nashville Paddle Board Adventures?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nashville Paddle Board Adventures?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Stand Up PaddleboardingKayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesNashvilleStand Up Paddleboarding - TennesseeKayaking - TennesseeStand Up Paddleboarding - AtlantaKayaking - AtlantaStand Up Paddleboarding - GreenvilleKayaking - GreenvilleCategory
Schermerhorn Symphony CenterBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkErnest Tubb Record ShopFrist Art MuseumTennessee State CapitolJohnny Cash MuseumMusicians Hall of Fame and MuseumThe George JonesTootsies Orchid LoungeHatch Show PrintLotz House MuseumHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumPatsy Cline MuseumCumberland ParkCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumHonky Tonk CentralRyman AuditoriumGeneral Jackson ShowboatCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of ArtHard Rock Café Nashville