Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- This tour is ideal for foodies and first-time visitors
- Lunch and two alcoholic beverages are included
- Get local recommendations on what to see and do in Nashville
- Meet at a convenient central location
Departure & Return
IMPORTANT!!! PLEASE READ!!!! We will meet at the roundabout where Broadway dead ends into 1st Ave. There is a brick area with an overlook of the river - we will meet here. It has no formal address, so you can use the address above to GPS the area, but we are NOT meeting at the restaurant.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Little Local Flavor
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Downtown Nashville Walking Food Tour.