- Dolphin-spotting tour from Marco Island
- Learn about the maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands
- Watch for native birds, as well
- Listen to live commentary about the area's ecosystem
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Marco Island Dolphin-Watching Tour.
- "Captain Marco and Steve are great—very educational and many dolphin sightings right upside the boat Great day" See review