Explore our promoted experiences
- Boat tour from Marco Island to Cape Romano
- Explore Florida's gulf waters south of Naples
- Pick shells and enjoy the sights of Cape Romano
- Learn about the maze of mangroves that make up the Ten Thousand Islands
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant and kids life preservers are available.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Florida Adventures and Rentals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
See all safety measures taken by Cape Romano Shelling and Sightseeing Boat Tour from Marco Island.
- "Ask for Captain Marco - he is a native of Marco Island and a master naturalist who knows every bird, shell, animal, canal, tree and the history of the island." See review