- Cruise Ten Thousand Islands National Wildlife Refuge in a group
- A 2-person catamaran is perfect for couples or solo travelers
- See marine life along the way like dolphins and fish for great photo ops
- Bottled water provided for convenience
Departure & Return
MUST arrive at least 15 minutes prior to tour time. Your tour departs AT your booked tour time. BATHROOMS - July 1 to October 15, Please use bathrooms at the Goodland Boat Park located at the address below prior to arrival if necessary. Bathroom location: 750 Palm Point Dr, Goodland, FL 34140
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must be 5 years of age or older to be a passenger. Must be 18 years of age or older with a valid drivers license to operate.
- It is required that there is 2 people on each craft (excluding the guide boat). One person must ride with the guide for groups with an odd number of participants
- Weight Limit is 250lbs per person (2 persons per boat) with no exceptions. This is not our policy but the weight capacity for the vessel. No refunds will be given to those who show up for their tour not meeting the vessel weight requirements.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Backwater Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms