- Immerse yourself in local culture with visits to an art gallery, sculpture garden, and traditional sweet shop
- Informative commentary: uncover the disaster that made Napier an art deco mecca
- Air-conditioned vehicles make for a relaxing ride through the Napier countryside
- Free courtesy shuttles provided between the meeting point and the Port of Napier
- This tour has now added a stop at Birdwoods Gallery
Departure & Return
The Pink Flag Meeting Point is located in the Soundshell area on Marine Parade, directly across the street from the MTG building
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years - child seats are not provided
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All passengers must be able to enter and leave a minibus using one or two steps
- Maximum of 11 passengers per vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Napier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands