- 3-hour guided food and wine walking tour of Sonoma
- Enjoy gourmet food tastings with world-class wines
- Sample tasty olive oils, cheeses and wines from Sonoma County
- Sip from flights of small production, boutique and local wineries
- Learn about biodynamic wine, farming, and nuances to enhance your wine trip
- Small-group tour limited to 6 provides a personalized experience
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Please find your guide waiting for you in front of the steps at the Sonoma Valley Visitor Bureau within the Sonoma Plaza. There are only two dwellings in the park and this one is the smaller one facing the Sebastiani Theater.
We end at Galatea Effect for chocolate and red wine. You will have the choice to stay for a deeper flight of luxury wine with our Gourmet Food & Wine Tours discount.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Must be 21 years or older to consume alcohol
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gourmet Food & Wine Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Would highly recommend this tour, especially at the beginning of your trip to help guide your choices of restaurants and -places to explore." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews