1 to 3 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Nantes with a 24-, 48- or 72-hour Nantes City Pass and enjoy free entry to several city attractions, unlimited use of public transport, plus a range of tours and discounts. Ride the fantastical Marine Worlds Carousel, step back in time at the grand Castle of the Dukes of Brittany, and take a scenic cruise along the Loire River — all with one great value, easy-to-use card.
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Receive discounts at selected restaurants, shops and attractions
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Ideal choice for families
Saved to wishlist!
Unlimited transportation, free access to museums and cultural attractions, tours and rivers
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Le Voyage à Nantes - NantesTourisme
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The cheapest way to see Nantes' attractions and access to metro system." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingNantesSightseeing Passes - Loire ValleySightseeing Passes - BloisSightseeing Passes - Deauville CityCategory