6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Learn about two of Kenya's most famous animals on this tour to the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and the Giraffe Centre. See the animals in a safe, contained environment focused on rehabilitation and conservation. This tour includes all entrance fees and private transportation for a hassle-free experience.
- Visit the David Sheldrick Elephant Orphanage and the Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
- Observe baby elephants during an allotted viewing time and learn about the dangers they face
- Participate in a supervised feeding of the endangered Rothschild giraffes and learn about conservation efforts
- Transport in private vehicle included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Elephant Orphanage Entrance fee
Giraffe Center Entrance fee
Transport in a private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Food and drinks
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Elephant Orphanage and Giraffe Centre in Nairobi
4 hours 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHalf-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaExtreme - ArushaHalf-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiExtreme - MoshiHalf-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaExtreme - MombasaHalf-day Tours - MombasaCategory
Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsAugust 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsOl Pejeta Conservancy Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKenya National Archives Tours & TicketsHell's Gate National Park Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & Tickets