10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Animal lovers will love this full-day tour that takes visitors up close and personal with Africa’s majestic wildlife. First, enjoy a 4-hour game drive through Nairobi National Park where you can see cheetahs, hyenas, lions, leopards, buffaloes, giraffes, zebras, wildebeest, many species of birds, and even the rare black rhino. Next, tour an elephant orphanage and a giraffe sanctuary to learn more about these animals. Finish up the day with a visit to the Kazuri Beads factory before heading back to your hotel.
- Visit several of Nairobi’s most popular destinations
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- Guide, driver, and park/entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
National Park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up available from Airbnb and private Apartments
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Wilson Airport, Nairobi Kenya
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gracepatt Ecotours Kenya
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Best Nairobi Day Trip:Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Center?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Best Nairobi Day Trip:Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Center?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Best Nairobi Day Trip:Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Center?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Compare Similar Experiences
Best Nairobi Day Trip:Nairobi National Park, Elephant Orphanage & Giraffe Center
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursNature and WildlifeSafarisExtremeFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsKid FriendlySightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNairobi4WD Tours - ArushaSporting Events - ArushaBus Tours - ArushaNature and Wildlife - ArushaSafaris - ArushaExtreme - ArushaFull-day Tours - Arusha4WD Tours - MoshiSporting Events - MoshiBus Tours - MoshiNature and Wildlife - MoshiSafaris - MoshiExtreme - MoshiFull-day Tours - Moshi4WD Tours - MombasaSporting Events - MombasaBus Tours - MombasaNature and Wildlife - MombasaSafaris - MombasaExtreme - MombasaFull-day Tours - MombasaCategory
Sheldrick Wildlife Trust Tours & TicketsAugust 7th Memorial Park Tours & TicketsOl Pejeta Conservancy Tours & TicketsKibera Tours & TicketsJamia Mosque Tours & TicketsNairobi National Museum Tours & TicketsKenya National Archives Tours & TicketsUhuru Gardens Memorial Park Tours & TicketsKenyatta International Convention Centre Tours & TicketsHell's Gate National Park Tours & Tickets