Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- We have the ability to transport necessary items i.e. cameras, phones, drinks, etc. These can be carried in the Segway bag on each unit.
- Please note there is an entry fee to the State Park and is payable at the main gate. This fee goes to the park authority and is not part of our fee.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Patrons need to arrive 30 minutes before tour time. Give an extra 15-20 minutes from what GPS says.
- Patrons arriving after tour start time will miss out. We can't keep other patrons waiting.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Myrtle Beach Segway
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour of Huntington Beach State Park in Myrtle Beach.
- "You have to pay extra to get into the park which we were not expecting." See review