2 hours (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
You may also like
Myrtle Beach may be known for its lively boardwalk, crowded beaches, and rocking amusement park, but when it’s time to spend some quiet time out on the water, there’s no better way to do it than a sunrise or sunset kayak tour. Locals guides will lead you through the calm waters of Murrells Inlet, which teems with wildlife like birds, fish, and sea turtles. All equipment is included and souvenir photos are available to purchase.
- Professional kayaking guide who knows the local waterways
- Choose a sunrise or sunset tour
- See a quiet, peaceful side of Myrtle Beach
- See wildlife in its natural habitat
Saved to wishlist!
Professional Kayak Guide
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
6699 Peachtree Rd, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jack's Surf Lessons and Board Rentals, LLC
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 7139P7