9 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit Neuschwanstein Castle, Linderhof Palace, and the forest-ringed village of Oberammergau in one easy day trip from Munich. After leaving your city hotel, travel with your own private driver-guide into the heart of Bavaria where fairytale castles and picturesque villages beckon. Prebooked skip-the-line tickets are included to save you time at the admission desks, and you discover the history of each site through commentary from your guide.
- Book a tour for your own private group of up to seven people
- Use skip-the-line Neuschwanstein Castle and Linderhof Palace tickets
- Enjoy free time to explore Oberammergau, the village of the Passion Play
- Rest as you travel by private minivan to and from your Munich hotel
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/private vehicle
Shuttle bus to Mary´s Bridge (as long as the bus is operating and the bridge is open)
Tickets for Neuschwanstein Castle with Skip the line service.
Ride downhill with a horse carriage (as long as they are operating)
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please write the name of your hotel in Munich on the Special Requirements section. We offer the pick-up service to all Munich City Hotels.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 Adults per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking, available for bigger groups on request.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic condition
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Special Private Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Martin arranges for us to take a bus up to the Castle and this was important because it is about one mile walking up a steep hill!!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Neuschwanstein Castle and More Private Tour from Munich