- 2-hour Munich Old Town and Third Reich walking tour with a private guide
- See Munich’s well-known sites, such as Frauenkirche, St Peter’s Church and Marienplatz
- Hear about local history and culture from a knowledgeable guide
- Delve into Munich’s Nazi past and view places associated with the Third Reich
- Choose a start time that suits your schedule
- Enjoy a flexible itinerary that can be customized to suit your interests
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Stop at Marienplatz, the city’s main square since 1158, and find the Old Town Hall, one of the city's most beautiful buildings from the Gothic era, and the Rathaus-Glockenspiel. Also, see Munich’s famous watering hole, Hofbräuhaus — a festive 3-floor beer hall dating back to the 16th century and Frauenkirche, a church that serves as the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Munich and Freising.
Throughout the tour, the guide will provide ample information about Munich’s past and present. It’s a great introduction to the city of Munich and all that it offers its visitors and residents alike.
Then, learn about the rise and fall of Adolf Hitler and Nazi Germany’s Third Reich while visiting many of the locations that were key to that time period. Munich was the city where Hitler rose to power and many of the Nazi party’s policies were conceived here.
Witness the historical sites associated with the city’s Nazi era. See the building where Hitler first joined the Nazi party. Discover the former headquarters of the Gestapo and visit the place where the infamous Beer Hall Putsch, also known as the Munich Putsch, took place in 1923. This was a failed coup attempt by Hitler and other party leaders to seize power in Munich.
The tour ends back at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- A maximum of 9 people per tour
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands