- Neuschwanstein Castle day tour from Munich
- Take a guided tour of Neuschwanstein Castle, the model for Disneyland's Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Enjoy skip-the-line access to the castle
- Admire views of the lake, waterfall gorge, and Hohenschwangau Castle
- Round-trip train ride to Fussen from Munich included
- Small-group tour with max 15 people
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Once inside the enchanting structure, take a tour with a guide, who shares fascinating stories about the reclusive Bavarian king who commissioned a new residence in the 19th century. Thought to be mad, King Ludwig II desired a fantasy castle built in the mountains, an obsessive feat that was still incomplete when he died. Visit the best vantage points for views and photo ops of the castle’s towers, interiors and surrounding scenery such as the lake, gorge and equally beautiful Hohenschwangau Castle.
Your tour ends with the ride back to Munich. Offering great views, the trains are clean, comfortable, and equipped with washrooms. You may walk around to talk with your fellow travelers and your guide, who can answer any questions you may have about Munich and Bavaria.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour involves an approx. 30-minute uphill walk. If you prefer not to walk uphill, an optional horse-drawn carriage will take you most (but not all) of the way to the top; please note that the optional horse-drawn carriage is weather dependent and also depends on the day.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands