- 2-hour guided tour of Munich's Christmas markets
- Shop for handicrafts and regional delicacies at several Christmas markets around Munich's Old Town
- Learn about German Christmas traditions and the history of the markets from your guide
- Sample lebkuchen, a traditional gingerbread-like cake that's a local holiday favorite
Departure & Return
You find our office and meeting spot at Dachauer Straße 4, a shop with large glass windows and a small parking space infront. We are facing north side. Please come and meet us inside this location 20 min prior to departure time.
This tour concludes in the city center of Munich.
What To Expect
Take in the scent of spice cake as you make your way to Christkindlmarkt in Marienplatz, Munich’s oldest Christmas market. Browse the stalls filled with toys, gifts, and homemade delicacies available for purchase.
Continue to the Sendliger Tor market, followed by the Christmas village in Munich Residenz. Your final stop will be the Medieval Market near Odeonsplatz, where you’ll discover an ode to the Bavarian Christmas markets of the Middle Ages. See performances, medieval buskers, colorful costumes, and handicrafts for sale.
Along the way, learn about the history of Munich’s centuries-old markets and Christmas traditions from your guide. You'll also be treated to a lebkuchen, a gingerbread-like cookie that has been a Christmas staple since the 14th century.
Your tour ends at the Medieval Market, where you can continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Radius Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands