2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees vary depending on the day of the tour and will be charged before the tour begin
Driver/guide (can be booked separately)
Departure & Return
Sendlinger-Tor-Platz, München, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Private transport can be included and is charged additionally.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paul Riedel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Munich Art and Culture - The beginning?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Munich Art and Culture - The beginning?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Munich Art and Culture - The beginning?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Munich Art and Culture - The beginning?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Munich Art and Culture - The beginning
2 to 3 hours
1 hour 35 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursArt ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingMunichWalking Tours - BavariaHistorical Tours - BavariaArt Tours - BavariaWalking Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenHistorical Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenArt Tours - Garmisch-PartenkirchenWalking Tours - InnsbruckHistorical Tours - InnsbruckArt Tours - InnsbruckCategory
Paulaner Brewery (Paulaner Brauerei München) Tours & TicketsFrauenchiemsee Tours & TicketsOlympic Tower Tours & TicketsEisbach Wave (Eisbachwelle) Tours & TicketsSchwabing Tours & TicketsVictuals Market (Viktualienmarkt) Tours & TicketsHerrenchiemsee New Palace Tours & TicketsBavaria Filmstadt (Bavarian Film Studio) Tours & TicketsHofgarten Tours & TicketsNew Pinakothek (Neue Pinakothek) Tours & TicketsOld Pinakothek (Alte Pinakothek) Tours & TicketsDeutsches Museum Tours & TicketsMunich Toy Museum (Spielzeugmuseum) Tours & TicketsBeer and Oktoberfest Museum Tours & TicketsMunich Residence (Residenz München) Tours & TicketsBMW Museum Tours & TicketsSt. Peter's Church (Peterskirche) Tours & TicketsAllianz Arena Tours & TicketsGasteig Tours & TicketsHouse of the Arts (Haus der Kunst) Tours & Tickets