3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Spend three days taking in Moscow’s sights as you learn the history of the city, dating back to the 12th century. Walk through one of the oldest quarters of Moscow, the Kitay Gorod neighborhood. See the historical Red Square, Christ the Savior Cathedral, Patriarch's Bridge, Gorky Park, and the Changing of the Guards Ceremony in Alexander Gardens. Stroll through the Downtown and Zamoskvorechye Districts to see 16th-19th century churches and cathedrals. Then journey to Patriarch's Ponds residential area and Pushkin Square to see a more modern side of the city.
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Saved to wishlist!
Private walking tour
Friendly local guide
Multiple start times available
Flexibility during the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the lobby of your hotel
Expert local advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel. Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moscow Ultimate 3-Day Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Moscow Ultimate 3-Day Tour?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moscow Ultimate 3-Day Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands