1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Tour in English if the option is booked
Transfer if it is not booked in the option
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 8 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Marina Wilson Private Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Moscow Ostankino Tower Ticket & Tour
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMoscowSkip-the-Line Tours - Nizhny NovgorodAttractions & Museums - Nizhny NovgorodSightseeing Passes - Nizhny NovgorodSkip-the-Line Tours - St PetersburgAttractions & Museums - St PetersburgSightseeing Passes - St PetersburgSkip-the-Line Tours - KharkivAttractions & Museums - KharkivSightseeing Passes - KharkivCategory
GUM Department StoreKazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)Gulag History MuseumWinzavod Center for Contemporary Art (Vinzavod)Sandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)Russian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)Leo Tolstoy State Museum (Muzey L.N. Tolstogo)Museum of Soviet Arcade MachinesHermitage GardenTrinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)State Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)SuzdalRed October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)Jewish Museum and Tolerance CenterOstankino TV TowerAssumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)