- Private sightseeing tour of Red Square and the Kremlin in Moscow
- A comprehensive overview ideal for travelers short on time
- See Kazan’s Cathedral, St. Basil’s Cathedral (Pokrovsky Sabor), Lenin’s Mausoleum, and the GUM at Red Square
- Visit the UNESCO-listed Kremlin, home to the Cathedral of the Assumption and the Cathedral of the Annunciation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel. Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel, vacation rental, port, train station, airport or a point of interest.
There'll be an extra charge for meeting you at port, train station or airport.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- North River Terminal Park, Leningradskoye Hwy, Moskva, Russia, 125195
What To Expect
See, too, GUM, the 123-year-old department store and hear about the terrible fate of architect Postnik Yakovlev, blinded by Ivan the Terrible to prevent the duplication of visual beauty.
Then, you’ll make the short journey to the Kremlin by foot. Absrob stunning city views from the Ivan the Great Belltower, once Russia’s highest building, and marvel at the ornate designs of the Assumption Cathedral, the Archangel’s Cathedral, and the Annunciation Cathedral.
Your tour concludes at the Armory, a lofty museum home to Russian, European, and Eastern weapons and jewellery spanning the 5th and 20th centuries.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Please remember to add your hotel details
- Please advise the agency with the country of arrival.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There might be some wait time at the entrance to the Kremlin - depending on the traffic there might be some wait time for people with tickets. This is something we have no control of - if the traffic is heavy, everybody with a ticket has to wait a bit at the entrance
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands