- Private historical Moscow walking tour by night
- Admire old Moscow's illuminated landmarks, parks, monuments, and bridges
- Visit Red Square to see the floodlit Kremlin, St. Basil’s Cathedral, and more
- Stop for coffee (own expense) at the 19th-century GUM mall
- See the Seven Sisters skyscrapers from Sparrow Hills, and admire the Christ the Saviour Cathedral
- Choose to visit trendy Arbat, with its hip galleries, shops, and bars
- Flexible itinerary, private guide, and hotel pickup and optional drop-off on foot included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
What To Expect
Recall medieval Russia at Red Square, viewing the Kremlin fortress, St. Basil’s Cathedral, and other signature sights including the Alexander Garden, Romanov Obelisk, and Lenin’s Library, all beautifully lluminated in the dusk.
See the Kremlin from Bolshoy Moskvoretsky Bridge and savor a coffee or Soviet-style ice cream (both own expense) inside GUM, the glorious 19th-century arcade that was the Soviet Union’s state department store.
View the city lights along Tverskaya Street and thoroughfares like Kamergersky Lane and Petrovka Street, and admire the floodlit Christ the Saviour Cathedral as you hear about its strange past.
Savor the city skyline from Patriarch Bridge and gaze out at the 1950s-built Seven Sisters skyscrapers from Sparrow Hills near Moscow State University as you hear their, and the university’s, history.
If you wish, explore Arbat, a hub of arty galleries and bohemian cafes, and enjoy a drink (own expense) at one of its stylish bars.
Your tour ends when your guide leaves you in the city center or drops you at your hotel, depending on your wishes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands