9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Art and culture enthusiasts will enjoy this day tour on the Golden Ring, from Moscow. You’ll visit a number of places that are important in the history, culture, arts, and literature of Russia. Try your hand at some traditional arts and crafts, enjoy a walking tour, sample Russian food, experience an Orthodox church service, and more. This tour packs a variety of interesting experiences into a single day.
- Receive personalized attention on a private tour
- Travel by comfortable business-class vehicle
- Hotel transfers are provided
- Some food and drink tastings as well as entrance fees are included
Saved to wishlist!
Private tour with an English speaking guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (any centrally located hotel)
Herbal tea with monastery pastries tasting
Transportation by business class car (4 doors sedan) or by minivan (for groups more that 4 people)
Gratuities (very much appreciated!)
Entrance fees to additional museum areas (if needed, normally not)
Matryoshka painting and Candles making master class fee (around 5 - 10 US dollars per person)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Should your hotel not be listed, You have to provide us with your hotel location so that we can arrange your pick up.
Otherwise, we can not guarantee your timely pickup
Pickup from your hotel at 8:00am
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, dress accordingly
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Moscow With Locals
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Countryside drive / Golden Ring tour is a must - beautiful and important Russian Orthodox spots including the Trinity Lavra." See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMoscowUnique Experiences - Nizhny NovgorodBus Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHistorical Tours - Nizhny NovgorodFull-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodUnique Experiences - St PetersburgBus Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgFull-day Tours - St PetersburgUnique Experiences - KharkivBus Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivFull-day Tours - KharkivCategory
Russia My History - Historical ParkOstankino TV TowerRussian State Library (Rossiyskaya Gosudarstvennaya Biblioteka)Hermitage GardenSky TownIzmailovo KremlinJewish Museum and Tolerance CenterRed October Chocolate Factory (Krasny Oktyabr)Lenin's MausoleumSuzdalTrinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)Kremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)Kazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Winzavod Center for Contemporary Art (Vinzavod)Mosfilm Film StudioPushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)Trampoline Park NEBOCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Assumption Cathedral (Dormition Cathedral)