3 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Benefit from personalized attention and a flexible itinerary during this private tour of Moscow's highlights over the course of three days. Booking ahead helps you avoid sold-out days at the Kremlin and the Armory, where tickets often sell out months in advance during the months of April through October. Each day includes a 5-hour tour with a private guide and transportation, covering the city's highlights but still giving you time to explore on your own.
- Expert advice from the guide on where to go and what to do after the tour is over
- Private tour for just you and your private party ensures personalized attention
- Completely customizable itinerary tailored to your group's interests
- Start times flexible to fit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private 3-Day Tour - 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- North River Terminal Park, Leningradskoye Hwy, Moskva, Russia, 125195
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour.
- Kremlin and Armory are closed on Thursdays
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3 Days in Moscow?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoscowShore Excursions - Nizhny NovgorodCity Tours - Nizhny NovgorodMulti-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodWalking Tours - Nizhny NovgorodPorts of Call Tours - Nizhny NovgorodHistorical Tours - Nizhny NovgorodShore Excursions - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgMulti-day Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgHistorical Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - KharkivCity Tours - KharkivMulti-day Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivPorts of Call Tours - KharkivHistorical Tours - KharkivCategory
Alexander Garden (Alexandrovsky Sad)Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)Victory MuseumKazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Kubinka Tank MuseumGagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training CenterBolshoi TheatreLenin's MausoleumKremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)Stanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music TheatreGarage Museum of Contemporary ArtState Darwin MuseumState Historical Museum (Gosudarstvennyy Istoricheskiy Muzey)Memorial Museum of CosmonauticsCathedral of Christ the Savior (Khram Khrista Spasitelya)Gulag History MuseumCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Pushkin Museum (Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts)A.S. Pushkin Memorial Apartment (Memorial'naya Kvartira A.S. Pushkina)Izmailovo Kremlin