2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hit up many of Moscow’s top attractions all in two days during this private tour where your guide meets you right in your hotel lobby with a personalized itinerary. Along with visiting Kolomenskoye Museum and Reserve or Tsaritsino Park, see St. Basil’s Cathedral in Red Square, the Kremlin and its cathedrals, and old town Moscow. Plus, your guide knows the best ways around the city so you can fit as much into your two days as possible.
- Private 2-day tour of Moscow
- Customize this tour to fit your interests and needs
- Visit Kolomenskoye Museum and Reserve or Tsaritsino Park
- See St. Basil’s Cathedral in Red Square
- Explore old town Moscow
- Go to the Kremlin and its cathedrals
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private tour, 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel. Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental. You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to big tourist demand, tours in other than English languages might be substituted with English
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preference
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour.
- Kremlin and Armory are closed on Thursdays
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands