2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Hit up many of Moscow’s top attractions all in two days during this private tour where your guide meets you right in your hotel lobby with a personalized itinerary. Along with visiting Kolomenskoye Museum and Reserve or Tsaritsino Park, see St. Basil’s Cathedral in Red Square, the Kremlin and its cathedrals, and old town Moscow. Plus, your guide knows the best ways around the city so you can fit as much into your two days as possible.
- Private 2-day tour of Moscow
- Customize this tour to fit your interests and needs
- Visit Kolomenskoye Museum and Reserve or Tsaritsino Park
- See St. Basil’s Cathedral in Red Square
- Explore old town Moscow
- Go to the Kremlin and its cathedrals
Saved to wishlist!
Friendly local guide
Private tour, 5 hours each day
Multiple start times available
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photo shoot
Flexible customizable itinerary
Must-see attractions and off the beaten path
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Food and drinks
Entrance fees (if any)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Lobby of your hotel. Please provide the exact name and address of your hotel.
Your guide will meet you at your centrally-located hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- North River Terminal (Moscow)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to big tourist demand, tours in other than English languages might be substituted with English
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- The tour can be modified to meet your preference
- Kremlin and Armory tickets are not guaranteed if you book less than a week before the date of the tour.
- Kremlin and Armory are closed on Thursdays
- Tours in all languages other than English are on request and might be substituted to English
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moscow Private 2-Day Tour with Local Expert Guides?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsCity ToursOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMoscowShore Excursions - Nizhny NovgorodCity Tours - Nizhny NovgorodOvernight Tours - Nizhny NovgorodMulti-day Tours - Nizhny NovgorodWalking Tours - Nizhny NovgorodPorts of Call Tours - Nizhny NovgorodShore Excursions - St PetersburgCity Tours - St PetersburgOvernight Tours - St PetersburgMulti-day Tours - St PetersburgWalking Tours - St PetersburgPorts of Call Tours - St PetersburgShore Excursions - KharkivCity Tours - KharkivOvernight Tours - KharkivMulti-day Tours - KharkivWalking Tours - KharkivPorts of Call Tours - KharkivCategory
Mosfilm Film StudioSky TownCentral Air Force Museum (Muzey Voyenno-ozdushnykh Sil)Russia My History - Historical ParkKremlin Armoury (Armoury Chamber)Revolution Square (Ploshchad Revolyutsii)Tverskaya Street (Ulitsa Tverskaya)Kubinka Tank MuseumBunker-42 Cold War MuseumKazan Cathedral (Kazansky Kafedralny Sobor)Bolshoi TheatreSandunovsky Baths (Sandunovskiye Bani)Leo Tolstoy State Museum (Muzey L.N. Tolstogo)Trinity Lavra of St. Sergius (Svyato-Troitskaya Sergieva Lavra)Lenin's MausoleumStanislavsky and Nemirovich-Danchenko Moscow Music TheatreGagarin Research and Test Cosmonaut Training CenterState Darwin MuseumJewish Museum and Tolerance CenterGulag History Museum