- Les Diablerets and Swiss Alps day trip from Montreux
- Travel through Swiss countryside to village of Les Diablerets, set beneath Glacier 3000
- Take the cable car up to the glacier and enjoy a range of activities
- Ride a Snow Bus over the ice and enjoy sparkling wine and food tastings at a panoramic restaurant
- Cross the suspended Peak Walk and admire the 24-peak views including the Eiger and Mont Blanc
- Free time to enjoy the glacier walks, sledding, and Alpine Coaster toboggan run
- Round-trip transport with central Montreux pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Please be on the spot 10 min before, the bus is coming from Geneva it can be delay due to the traffic condition.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Admire the Swiss Alpine scenery during your journey, and on arrival in Diablerets, head for the cable car station that carries you up the mountainside.
Step aboard and soak in the spectacular views on the ride up to Glacier 3000. This snowy wonderland laces the mountaintops and offers an array of outdoor activities, including the Peak Walk, a 354-foot (108-meter) walkway suspended between two peaks.
Having arrived on the glacier, board a rugged Snow Bus, specially adapted to traverse the icy terrain. Then, enjoy an exciting ride over the ice to the Space Refuge, a panoramic restaurant nestled below the pillar-shaped Quille du Diable, one of Diablerets' most famous peaks.
Drink in the panoramic views over the surrounding 24 mountains, including the Eiger, Mont Blanc, Jungfrau, and Matterhorn; and enjoy some local culinary specialties paired with sparkling wine.
Savor the bubbles and assorted Swiss delicacies, such as cheeses and hams, and then return to the main glacier park and have free time to enjoy some of the activities as you wish.
Walk across the complimentary Peak Walk, admiring the stupendous views from the suspended bridge. Plus, enjoy sled rides on the slopes of the Glacier Fun Park, follow a signposted glacier hiking trail, and zip down the Alpine Coaster, a toboggan coaster run that’s the highest situated in the world.
When it’s time, travel back down the mountain and relax on your ride back to Montreux, where your trip ends with drop-off at the starting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Comfortable clothes
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff