- Hop-on hop-off tour in Montreal
- Choose your own pace and time schedule
- Stops include Notre Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Crescent Street and many more
- Great way for first-time visitors to orient yourselves to the city
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
What To Expect
It all begins with a hop on at any of the 10 stops. Board one of the red, London-style double-decker buses and enjoy the view with a live commentary of interesting facts and stories from an expert guide who knows this historic city inside and out. Learn about the past, present and future of Montreal, the largest city in Quebec, as the bus rolls along from one location to the next. Hop off at any of the attractions for a closer look, then hop back on when it’s convenient, anytime between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. (Please note: This tour is seasonal and operates from May through to October.)
Visit popular sites like Notre-Dame Basilica, Chinatown, Crescent Street, Dorchester Square, Old Montreal, Old Port, Mount Royal Park and much more. It truly is a fun and fast way to get to know the city of Montreal and the many amazing attractions it offers.
A sightseeing tour of Montreal has never been easier — or more fun — than this hop-on hop-off tour of the city. Experience Montreal in this unique way.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Tour valid for two days, but they must be consecutive days
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Coach Canada - Gray Line Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "I definitely recommend this tour, although you should definitely bring several bottles of water with you (it gets hot with all of the walking to reach the attractions)." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews