- Half-day shore excursion to Monaco and Eze, two gems of the French Riviera
- Take advantage of your time in port in Monaco with a guided sightseeing tour
- Visit the Prince’s Palace, Monte Carlo’s Casino Square and the Formula One Grand Prix race circuit
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Mediterranean on your way to the medieval village of Eze
- Tour the Fragonard perfumery to learn how French perfume is made
- Small-group tour limited to eight people ensures a more personalized experience
- Covered by Viator’s worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Leaving Monaco behind, ascend one of the scenic Mediterranean coastal roads to reach the town of Eze. It's perched at roughly 1,400 feet (427 meters) in the hills, and offers wonderful views of the French Riviera below. Take some time to admire the historic streets of this Medieval village, browsing charming shops and galleries. Go on a guided tour of the Fragonard perfume factory to learn about the art and science of creating high-end scents.
Begin the drive back down toward Monaco, passing the quaint town of La Turbie on the way. It's sometimes referred to as the 'Terrace of Monaco,' and is home to a 1st-century BC Roman monument called the Trophy of the Alps (Trophée des Alpes) which was built by Emperor Augustus.
Arriving in Monaco once again, you'll now have a chance to explore this unique principality. It's the second-smallest country on earth, though it feels very French. Those on the morning tour will get to witness the Changing of the Guard ceremony at the Prince's Palace (Palais Princier), which happens every day at 11:55am.
Spend some time at the Monaco Cathedral, where Princess Grace and Prince Rainier are both buried, to hear about the principality's history. Next, drive along the city streets which make up the Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit. It's one of the most famous race courses in the world, and the event is extremely popular with auto racing fans.
Walk through Monte Carlo to see the extravagance on display in and around Casino Square, including manicured gardens, luxurious hotels and expensive cars. It's an excellent spot for people-watching.
At the conclusion of your tour, you'll be returned to the cruise terminal.
Worry-free Shore Excursion:We will ensure your timely return to the Monaco port for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. If your ship is delayed and you are unable to attend this activity, your money will be refunded. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Liven up
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms