10 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Moab is renowned for outdoor adventure and scenic beauty. Get the best of both while splashing your way down the Colorado during this full-day whitewater rafting trip through Westwater Canyon. From Moab, shuttle out to your put-in and get ready for a wild ride down class III and IV rapids flanked by majestic red rock formations. Lunch, swim, then back in the boat for more adventure.
Saved to wishlist!
Beverages (water & lemonade)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
378 N Main St, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Infants must sit on laps
- Please call our office to reconfirm reservation the day before tour
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring a water bottle
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adrift Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Moab Full-Day Rafting Tour in Westwater Canyon?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Moab Full-Day Rafting Tour in Westwater Canyon?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Moab Full-Day Rafting Tour in Westwater Canyon?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursWater ToursExtremeFloat Trips Full-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoab4WD Tours - UtahSporting Events - UtahBus Tours - UtahWater Tours - UtahExtreme - UtahFloat Trips - UtahFull-day Tours - UtahCategory