- Explore the towns of Mir and Niesvizh with a full-day tour
- Go on a guided tour of two 16th-century castles
- Taste traditional food over lunch in Niesvizh
- Round-trip transportation from Minsk is included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up from any point of Minsk if you let us know in advance!
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY White Wings travel agency
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Mir and Niasvizh UNESCO castles tour.
- "It is more expensive to pay by US dollars than HK dollars." See review