2 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Visit the birthplace of Elvis from Memphis, on this guided tour with hassle-free transportation. After being picked up at your hotel, travel to Tupelo, Mississippi, the home where Elvis lived for 13 years. With a guide, tour the 2-room house built by Elvis’ father. Then, visit his elementary school, church, and soda fountain he often frequented.
- Visit Elvis’ birthplace, and favorite hangouts from Memphis
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from your hotel
- Stress-free package ideal for first-time visitors
- Includes entrance fees
Saved to wishlist!
Round-trip shared transfer
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointReliable Transportation and Tours, Memphis, TN
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotel or place of stay within downtown or within 5 miles
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Max 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Reliable Transportation and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Elvis Presley Birthplace Park in Tupelo with Transport from Memphis?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Elvis Presley Birthplace Park in Tupelo with Transport from Memphis?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Elvis Presley Birthplace Park in Tupelo with Transport from Memphis?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMemphisAttractions & Museums - TennesseeMuseum Tickets & Passes - TennesseeCategory
Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Tours & TicketsMemphis Zoo Tours & TicketsWoodruff-Fontaine House Museum Tours & TicketsLansky at the Peabody Tours & TicketsMemphis Orpheum Theater Tours & TicketsBeale Street Tours & TicketsA. Schwab Tours & TicketsStax Museum of American Soul Music Tours & TicketsHandy Park Tours & TicketsOverton Park Tours & TicketsMud Island River Park Tours & TicketsMemphis Music Hall of Fame Tours & TicketsPink Palace Museum Tours & Tickets