- Admission ticket to Memphis Rock ‘n’ Soul Museum
- Includes an audio guide with more than 5 hours of information and 100 songs
- Discover the roots of American music and how Memphis was key to its development
- See costumes, instruments, photographs and more from Memphis musicians and recording studios
- Learn about Memphis-based artists such as BB King, Muddy Waters and Elvis Presley
- Hear how recording studios like Sun Studio, Stax and Hi Records made Memphis a music powerhouse
Departure & Return
What To Expect
An audio guide comes with your admission ticket. With more than five hours of information, including 100 songs, your self-guided tour can be as comprehensive as you like. Enhance your experience by playing hits such as ‘Coming to Memphis,’ ‘Rural Music,’ ‘Soul Music’ and ‘Social Changes.’
After the museum, stroll outside with a new appreciation for Beale Street, famous for its blues music landmarks as well as watershed moments in civil rights history. Musician icons including BB King, Muddy Waters, Memphis Minnie and Louis Armstrong played the nightclubs here from the 1920s onward, creating many of the sounds and stories that made Memphis a hotbed of musical innovation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No food or flash photography
- Benches available throughout for sitting. Wheelchair and stroller friendly
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Temperatures are taken at entry.
- Face masks are required.
- Social distancing is required.
- OPERATED BY Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Memphis Rock 'n' Soul Museum Admission.