- Kayak tour off the south side of Maui
- Snorkeling adventure in the tropical underwater world
- Close encounter with marine life including endangered green sea turtles
- Stunning views of Haleakala
- Optional swimming or snorkeling adventure
Departure & Return
<<<<< PLAN YOUR DRIVE TO ARRIVE ON TIME >>>>>> ***** Google / Apple Map "Makena Landing" ****** From parking lot, walk 100 yards over the little hill with ocean on the right - you will see kayaks / us there. Please google map "Makena Landing beach Park" or "Maluaka Beach Parking Lot" option B
What To Expect
Hear the history of Makena Bay and get views of Haleakala volcano, with the main highlight being snorkeling with sea turtles as they casually float above the reef. Makena is one of the best spots for a family to go kayaking in Maui, where the warm, clear, protected waters are just waiting to be explored.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Paddling distance is 2.5 miles
- The 10:30am tour is only available to guests who are 16 years and over.
- The 7:15am departure offers ideal weather conditions, more active reef life, better visibility, etc. Best Experience!
- Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY South Pacific Kayaks & Outfitters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff