- Parking available on site
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated
- Semi-private lesson for just you and your party plus the coach
- Board rental included in lesson price
Departure & Return
Check in at the Surf Club Maui van at Kalama Beach Park, 1900 South Kihei Road, Kihei, Maui. We are parked across from the Kihei Cafe restaurant in the park parking lot in front of the restrooms. Complimentary parking is at the beach park.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Changing rooms & showers available
- Secure storage for your personal belongings available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Surf Club Maui
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Be sure to wear protective gear for the bottom half of your body if you plan to surf to avoid rashes/cuts." See review