Explore our promoted experiences
- Relaxing diner cruise around Maui timed to sunset
- Includes four courses, three alcoholic drinks, and unlimited nonalcoholic beverages
- Select the premium option to guarantee a private table and blended tropical drinks
- Plenty of outdoor seating: Skip the crowded boat tours
Departure & Return
Across the street from Banyan Tree Park. Check-in 45 minutes prior to departure time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them to board and disembark
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Please check in 45 minutes prior to your departure time
- Most travelers can participate
- Please contact us directly at 800-942-5311 if you need to change your entree selections (not available after 11:30 am on day of tour) and have allergies
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pacific Whale Foundation
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms