- Maui sunset dinner cruise
- Travel by boat and see the sights illuminated at night
- Choose from various dinner options including surf and turf
- Get two free drinks, and enjoy more if you'd like (own expense)
- Pick from multiple cruise times to fit your schedule
Departure & Return
101 Maalaea Rd, Maalaea HI 96763. SLIP 82 MANDATORY CHECK-IN: 4:30pm PROMPT DEPARTURE: 5:00pm
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- MEAL SELECTION: If members of your group want different menu options, you will need to make separate reservations, once complete please reach out to our team so we can ensure you are seated together.
- Operates in most weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A 48-hour notice is required for cancellation or reschedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Mandatory Check-in 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- Minimum drinking age: 21 years old.
- Bring cash if you'd like to tip the crew!
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers
- OPERATED BY Calypso Charters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff