- Ensure you find the best snorkeling sites for your trip
- Includes lunch and snacks, including fresh fruits, onboard
- Scuba diving available for experienced and new divers (additional cost)
- Learn all about Maui's rich marine life from your guide
Departure & Return
Mala Boat Ramp is at 1201 Front St. Lahaina, HI 96761
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- **We MUST have lead traveller's MOBILE PHONE and EMAIL.** As our tours are susceptible to the weather, we are not responsible for any cancellations or re-scheduling without this information.
- This tour requires in-water activity waivers be completed before the tour starts. Electronic waivers will be sent in the confirmation email.
- Minimum age of 4 years old
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Water Maui Charters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by VIP Aloha Nui Snorkel Adventure w/ optional SCUBA from Lahaina.