Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Full-day trip to Oahu's Pearl Harbor and Honolulu from Maui
- Guided tour of the USS Missouri
- Scenic drive through historic downtown Honolulu attractions
- Kawaiahao Church, Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha statue
- Waikiki Beach
- Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
- Nu'unanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
- Professionally narrated tour
- Roundtrip flight from Maui to Oahu
Departure & Return
Please arrange for your own transportation to and from Kahului Airport. Check in at Hawaiian Airlines Ticket Counter.
Upon arrival at Honolulu Airport, walk outside the baggage claim terminal and make a right. Pickup is 8-8:15 AM at BUS LOADING ZONE at end of the Baggage Claim Terminal. Call us for questions.
What To Expect
After the guided tour of Pearl Harbor, the tour continues with a historic journey through downtown Honolulu. Highlights include:
• Iolani Palace—the only royal palace on American soil
• The Mission House Museum
• Kawaihao Church
• The famous statue of King Kamehameha
• Waikiki Beach
• Honolulu Hale
• Punchbowl Crater
• Nu’uanu Rainforest and Pali Lookout
• Diamond Head Crater (if time permits)
Before returning to the Honolulu airport for the return flight to Maui, you’ll take a moment to remember the fallen at the Punchbowl National Cemetery. This also includes a short stop at the dramatic Courts of the Missing.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Once reservation is made, tour is Non-Refundable and Non-Changeable.
- NO LIQUIDS OR GELS OF ANY KIND WILL BE PERMITTED IN CARRY-ON BAGGAGE. ITEMS MUST BE IN CHECKED BAGGAGE - This includes all beverages, shampoo, suntan lotion, creams, tooth paste, hair gel, and other items of similar consistency. Such items may be transported in checked baggage.
- Passengers may have - Baby formula, breast milk, or juice if a baby or small child is traveling. Prescription medicine with a name that matches the passenger's ticket. Insulin and essential other non-prescription medicines.
- Beverages purchased in the sterile area must be consumed before boarding because they will not be permitted onboard the aircraft.
- The name you enter at the time of booking must be exactly as appears on your photo I.D. Interisland Air Carriers will deny boarding if the passenger name, as shown on valid government-issued I.D. does not match the name on their voucher. This is a Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and FAA requirement. Air Carriers proven to be non-compliant are subject to severe penalties; thus there is no flexibility with this policy.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Most travelers can participate
- Pearl Harbor NO BAG POLICY: All purses, handbags, backpacks, fanny packs, camera bags, diaper bags, luggage and/or any type of bag that can conceal an object are NOT permitted inside Pearl Harbor, the Visitor's Center, or to any of the attractions. Strollers are not permitted in the theater or shuttle boats.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "This makes for a long morning if you have to travel to get to the airport in the first place." See review