- 3-hour nighttime scuba diving tour off Maui's coast
- See marine invertebrates like nudibranchs on the coral reef
- Search for nocturnal sea life such as squid and octopus
- Enjoy one-on-one attention from a dive guide in a small group of four
- Dive lights and all dive gear are included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you reach the dive spot, you’ll start your night dive in shallow water just a couple of feet from the boat, before gradually descending 30-40 feet (9-12 meters) in search of nocturnal marine life. What makes a night dive in Maui so fascinating, is that unlike the sea turtles or schools of fish you’d expect to see during the day, you’re instead met with a reef full of critters that only come out at night.
Watch as a nudibranch twists in the current — almost as if it were dancing — and search in the sand channels for lobster and crab as they forage in search of food. You might find an octopus writhing between rocks, or a squid squirting past your mask, and finding an eel out hunting for fish is always a night dive highlight.
Once comfortable back on board the boat, your instructor will detail and discuss the behavior of all the creatures you’ve seen, and since this Maui night dive is for certified divers, you’re required to show certification.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Flying within 24 hours AFTER diving is not permitted
- Evidence of DIVE CERTIFICATION is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
- Minimum age is 12 years
- Waiver form must be completed prior to tour/activity
- A maximum of 4 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- CERTIFICATION CARD / DIVE LICENSE REQUIRED
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Extended Horizons Scuba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Maui Night Certified Scuba Diving Tour from Lahaina.