2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
You may also like
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Underwater photography and video
Departure & Return
2920 S Kihei Rd, Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No children under 5 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Yonegan Maui Ocean Getaways
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Molokini Crater Snorkeling 2 hours Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Molokini Crater Snorkeling 2 hours Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Molokini Crater Snorkeling 2 hours Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Molokini Crater Snorkeling 2 hours Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 294859P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
SnorkelingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiSnorkeling - HawaiiSnorkeling - OahuSnorkeling - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
Banyan Tree ParkBailey House MuseumLahaina Jodo MissionPaiaSurfing Goat DairyHana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)KaʻanapaliHaleakala National ParkWailukuHonolua BayMakawaoLittle BeachWaileaKapalua Waiʻanapanapa State ParkKahuluiUlupalakua Ranch Kalaupapa National Historical Park Ali'i Kula Lavender FarmPuaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside Park