55 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Soar above two scenic Hawaiian Islands on a helicopter tour of Maui and Molokai from Kahalui. Watch surfers riding Maui’s breaking waves as you fly towards Molokai’s sheer coastal cliffs, capture aerial images of Kahiwa Falls and the isolated North Shore, then turn towards the emerald green Halawa Valley. Watch for whales and dolphins as you cross Pailolo channel, swoop over Maui’s lush rainforest canopy and explore Iao Valley State Park, then enjoy views of Honokohau Falls and Haleakala volcano on your return flight to Kahalui.
- Helicopter tour over Maui and Molokai
- Experience the best of two Hawaiian Islands in one exciting tour
- Soar above the tallest sea cliffs in the world
- Admire Molokai's Kahiwa Falls, Halawa Valley and the Pailolo Channel
- See Maui’s Honokohau Falls and Iao Valley State Park
Saved to wishlist!
55-minute helicopter ride
All taxes and fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Kahului, HI, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication; if, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 300 lbs (136 kg or 21 stone) will be required to purchase an additional seat; this is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour
- The total weight of the helicopter cannot exceed 1,140 lbs (518 kg)
- There is a maximum capacity of 7 people per helicopter, plus the pilot
- Per FAA regulations, all passengers 18 years and older will be required to show photo ID such as a driver's license or passport at the time of check-in
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maverick Helicopters Maui
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Meeting & Pickup Other Ticket Redemption
Is there a minimum age to fly on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:No, children under the age of two with valid paperwork are considered lap children and fly at no cost.
Can a child fly without an accompanying adult on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Children 16 years and under require an adult to accompany them.
Can my child sit on my lap during the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Children under the age of 2 years old are considered a lap child by the FAA.
Do you accommodate seating requests on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:We can take the request but cannot guarantee specific seating as all seats are determined by the weight and balance of the helicopter.
What type of aircraft do you use for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Our flights use EC130 helicopters by Airbus Helicopters.
What is the helicopter capacity on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Our helicopters can accommodate up to 6-7 passengers.
Can I arrange a private helicopter for just my party on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Yes, you would just need to purchase all of the seats in the helicopter.
What do I need to bring with me for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Guests over 18 must bring valid photo identification for check-in. Cameras are highly recommended, as well as sunglasses.
Do I need a photo ID for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Yes, a Government-issued ID is required at check-in.
What happens if there is bad weather for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:If weather is a factor & we need to cancel, we do our best to reschedule your flight. If a reschedule isn't possible, a full refund is issued. Our pilots make the determination on the safety of the flight and the guests' experience regarding weather.
How should I dress for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:It depends on the weather and the time of day. We suggest comfortable clothing and all guests must wear shoes.
Can I take pictures with the helicopter before/after the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:We take your picture with the helicopter and the pilot before departure. Afterward, we encourage you to take as many photos as possible.
Are there any special considerations for pregnant women on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:No, but consult a doctor if you are in your last trimester.
Is there parking near the terminal for self-driving customers on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Yes, there is parking at no cost for self-drive customers.
Do you do anything to celebrate any special occasions on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:We do not have any special packages but can always try to accommodate requests.
What happens if I am over the weight limit at check-in for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:We take all weights at the time of booking to prevent this but if a guest's weight is over we will do our best to accommodate. If we cannot move things around we will have to cancel the reservation.
May I bring food/drink on board with me for the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Only bottled water is permitted on the Helicopter.
Should I eat before the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour or wait until afterward?
A:That is totally up to you. We do offer snacks at our terminal and on several of the flight options we have.
Can I bring my service animal on the Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:Unfortunately, there are no service animals permitted on any of the helicopter flights.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
What is the maximum group size during Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour?
A:This activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers.
See all safety measures taken by Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour.
See all safety measures taken by Molokai and Maui Helicopter Tour.
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursUnique ExperiencesSporting EventsHelicopter ToursAudio GuidesNature and WildlifeExtremeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportUnique ExperiencesMaui4WD Tours - HawaiiUnique Experiences - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiHelicopter Tours - HawaiiAudio Guides - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiExtreme - Hawaii4WD Tours - OahuUnique Experiences - OahuSporting Events - OahuHelicopter Tours - OahuAudio Guides - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuExtreme - Oahu4WD Tours - Big Island of HawaiiUnique Experiences - Big Island of HawaiiSporting Events - Big Island of HawaiiHelicopter Tours - Big Island of HawaiiAudio Guides - Big Island of HawaiiNature and Wildlife - Big Island of HawaiiExtreme - Big Island of HawaiiCategory
LahainaPipiwai TrailKaumahina State Wayside ParkHanaHaleakala National ParkOheo GulchWaihee Ridge TrailOcean Vodka Organic Farm and DistilleryʻIao Valley State MonumentUlupalakua Ranch Hana Lava Tube (Ka'eleku Caverns)Kaʻanapali BeachKaʻanapaliHonolua BayKalaupapa National Historical Park Puaʻa Kaʻa State Wayside ParkWaiʻanapanapa State ParkKahuluiLahaina Jodo MissionWailea