- Soak up some of West Maui's best views: See waterfalls and ride alongside the Pacific Ocean
- Ride in confidence, even if you are inexperienced: Your guide matches you with a suitable horse
- Get insights into the local landscape and culture from your guide
- Includes soft drinks and all necessary equipment
Departure & Return
There will be a big yellow "Maui Mountain Activities Parking" sign on the left side of the road. The guide will arrive at 8am. Once all the guests arrive for the 8:15am check-in, the guide will lead all vehicles up to the ranch where the horses are stabled.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Long pants, closed toe shoes, sunscreen, and a camera are recommended
- Minimum age of 7yrs
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Weight limit of 230lbs (104.54kg)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Activities
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "The horses are treated very well on this farm and it is a great organization to support!" See review