- Learn about the local ecosystem from your guide
- Easily explore underwater without becoming fatigued
- All snorkel and scooter equipment is provided
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Departure & Return
We meet all travelers at a starting point: 200 Hui Rd F Napili, Lahaina, Maui, Hawaii 96761 Check in is 30 Minutes before tour starts Park in driveway Bring Towel and Gopro if you have one
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- No one under 16 years old
- Arrive 30 Minutes for checkin before tour time
- Everyone signs Waivers
- NOT ADA
- Must be able to Swim
- Must be able to carry 20 lbs
- 48 Hour Cancellation Notice
- Wear Swim Attire - nothing loose or strings hanging that may possibly get caught in propeller
- Long Hair must be branded or tied back and tucked away
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- NO TRANSPORTATION IS PROVIDED TO AND FROM CHECK IN AND DEPARTURE DESTINATION
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- OPERATED BY Eco Tours Maui LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands