- Learn about the mythology and stories of the area from your guide
- Don’t go hungry on the road: drinks and snacks, including fresh fruit, on offer
- Transport includes early morning pick-up from your Maui accommodation
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- In the event the back side of the road is closed, we reserve the right to return the same way back.
- Pick-up & drop-off at major resorts in Lahaina and Kaanapali or pick-up at the Maalaea or Kahului Park n'ride
- Light breakfast, Lunch, snacks, nonalcoholic beverages
- Pastries. Freshly made sandwiches from a local deli. Fresh locally grown pineapple. Snacks (granola bars, chips). Bottled water & Hawaiian juice
- Travel aboard our luxury Mercedes S-Class sedan or luxury Mercedes Van
- Bring swimsuit & towel for swimming at Hana waterfalls or famous Black Sand Beach (optional & weather permitting)
- We DON'T offer any food alternatives. If you are on a special diet (raw, vegan, or have food allergies), you must bring your own food.
- Preorder your sandwich - ham or turkey or veggie
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stardust Hawaii, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff