Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a small group whale watching tour off the coast of Maui
- You can choose from a morning or afternoon tour so it doesn’t interfere with other plans
- In the event of cancellation due to weather, you are offered an alternate outing or a full refund
- Prepare for the chance to photograph whales in their natural habitat
Departure & Return
CHECK IN Lahaina Harbor Slip 8, 675 Wharf Street, Lahaina. Paid parking lots are located behind Paia Fish Market on Front Street or off Dickenson Street in Lahaina Town. Parking around the harbor is free for 3 hours or less.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No Infants
- Most travelers can participate
- No children under 3
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Ocean Rafting
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands