Explore our promoted experiences
- A shared UTV tour through Lahaina
- Get access to picturesque areas not reachable by standard vehicles
- Choose between a coastal or wetland itinerary, each packed with nature views
- Four-seater vehicles are ideal for families or small groups
Departure & Return
Use the 4900 RT-30 address from there go up to the intersection at Napilihau street make a right turn then make your first right and we are just past the farmers market on the right inside the chain link fence area. Please arrive 30 min before your tour time.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- All drivers MUST be at least 18 years of age to operate machines and MUST provide a valid Driver’s License.
- Child must be 7 or older to be a passenger. Please select the option for Driver + Child Passenger. Up to two children can ride with one driver.
- Each Adult driver and all passengers (Adults & Children) are required to have their own ticket.
- Covered closed toe footwear is REQUIRED for all tours.
- Guests may get dusty or muddy depending on weather conditions. We recommend guests wear dark clothing or clothing they don’t mind getting stained. Clothing (top and bottom) is required to participate in tour.
- Safety Helmets and Goggles are provided by Maui Off Road Adventures and are required for all guests to wear.
- No recent surgeries, neck/back/knee problems, pregnant women, or any serious health conditions allowed on tours.
- Most travelers can participate
- Drivers MUST be over 25 to drive minors under 18.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Off Road Adventures
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews