Explore our promoted experiences
- Early-morning guided tour of Haleakala: See the famed sunrise from the summit
- Learn all about Haleakala on a guided tour of the national park
- Enjoy an exhilarating ride down the mountain on top-of-the-line bicycles
- Great way to see the sunrise without having to make reservations well in advance
Departure & Return
We are located in the Haiku Marketplace. ***PLEASE NOTE THAT NO HOTEL PICK UP OFFERED Meet at 810 Haiku Rd, Haiku, HI 96708
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum Height for Bikers is 4'10"
- Minimum Age for Bikers is 12 years old
- Recent biking experience required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 96 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Maui AND Haleakala EcoTours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff