Explore our promoted experiences
- Cycle 26-miles down the slopes of Haleakala volcano on Maui
- Go at your own pace, stopping at highlights along the way
- Windbreaker, helmet, and bike included
- Snacks and bottled water provided
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Maui Mountain Cruisers is located in the rear of the Piai Train Depot.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years old
- Maximum weight approx. 200
- Minimum height 4′ 10″
- Not recommended for anyone with respiratory conditions, shortness of breath that require an inhaler or doctors care within last six months
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for anyone with prosthetic device not successfully used in bicycle riding within last thirty days
- Not recommended for anyone with blood related disorders i.e diabetes, clotting medications, rare blood type, carrier of blood borne transmittable disease
- Not recommended for anyone with any form of ataxia/vertigo within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone with loss of consciousness or fainting within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone with head trauma within last year or doctors care within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone taking mood altering or stabilizing prescribed medications
- Not recommended for anyone taking OTC medications with warnings of drowsiness
- Not recommended for anyone who has used recreational drugs legal and or illegal within last 48 hours
- Not recommended for anyone who has ingested alcohol within last 8 hours
- Not recommended for anyone who has had broken bones within last six months
- Not recommended for anyone who has had spinal injury within last year
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Mountain Cruisers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The ride was easy, but remember a light jacket for the first part of the ride." See review