Explore our promoted experiences
- This chocolate tour and tasting is perfect for visitors with a sweet tooth
- Visit Hawaii’s largest working chocolate factory, and tour its cocoa estate
- Learn the secrets of chocolate production and taste award-winning chocolates
- This small-group tour is capped at just 10 people for a personal experience
Departure & Return
Please meet us at Ku'ia Estate Chocolate Factory 15 minutes before your tour start time. Free, covered parking is available.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children under 3 are not allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Check-in 15 minutes prior to tour start date
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Maui Chocolate Tour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Chocolate is amazing and the story alone makes it worth the trip" See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews