- Includes snacks and the use of a windbreaker, gloves, and helmet
- See more of Haleakala National Park that you would from a tour bus
- Get insight into the flora, fauna, and geology of the park from your guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Guests will need to arrange their own transportation to meet at our Office/Baseyard located at... Mountain Riders 886 Halimaile Rd., Makawao HI 96768 Return point: Returns to original departure point between 10am and 11am (times vary depending on the season)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Age restriction; Riders must be over the age of 12 years old.
- Weight restrictions apply; maximum weight is 280 lbs.
- Height requirement; must be mover 5 ft.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mountain Riders LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms