1 hour (Approx.)
Good for avoiding crowds
Journey back in time with an expert local guide during this traditional Hawaiian outrigger canoe tour. Learn about Polynesian culture as you cruise through top attractions and scenic tropical landscapes. Get up close to local marine life as you make your way through the waters between Wailea Beach and Maui.
- Experience a traditional Hawaiian Outrigger Canoe Tour as you learn the culture, art and sport of canoe paddling.
- Paddle through stunning tropical landscapes
- Learn about Polynesian culture from your expert guide
- Enjoy the pristine waters off Wailea point as you take in the magnificent coral-sea garden with an abundance of sea life.
Saved to wishlist!
Outrigger canoe excursion
Food and drinks
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Kihei, HI 96753, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children 5 and younger are not recommended
- You must be able to paddle a minimum of a half mile
- Check-in is 20 minutes prior to the booked tour start time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaiian Ocean Sports
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 31755P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
KayakingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesMauiKayaking - HawaiiKayaking - OahuKayaking - Big Island of HawaiiCategory